5 Minute Christmas Wreath
Christmas crafts are one of my favorite things about the holidays! I love to find crafts that don't take long and that help me save money.
This DIY Christmas wreath was SO easy and super inexpensive to make. Even with coupons, wreaths can be extremely pricy. Sometimes I can't find pre-made wreaths that I like, so I decided to make my own this year! This project took me about 5 minutes to put together and only cost me about $20.00!
I bought all of my supplies from Hobby Lobby. They have all Christmas items on sale right now, RUN don't walk! If you do not live near a Hobby Lobby try your local craft store or Dollar store. I still think buying your own supplies would end up costing less than purchasing a pre-made wreath!
This Christmas wreath is a great project to make for yourself, but I also think it could make a wonderful gift for someone! Tie a bow on it and make someones day!
I hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas, and Happy Crafting!
- 16" green pine work wreath
- 4 Holiday Stems
- green pipe cleaners
- Lay out the wreath and stems. Place the stems on top of the wreath to get an idea for what you want it to look like and where each stem will go
- "Fluff" the stems. I pull a few leaves from the bottom down to hide the stem
- Bend the stem a little to fit nicely with the rounded edge of the wreath.
- Cut a few pipe cleaners in half
- Attach from the backside of the wreath with pipe cleaners. Twist to secure
- Repeat until all of the stems are attached
- Hang, Gift & Enjoy!
The Furrowed Home
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill